Wondering why I'm so sensitive oways.. In 2day case... Maybe after hear the call I can just act ntg and cont my thg and end the day... Why I wanna hang out and bring my car to the place that I'm shudnt be there..... Who m I.? What m I.? W.H.Y.???
Sucks feeling is happen again..saw smtg that I din wish to see... Happen smtg tat shudnt happen...damn..!
Tears.. Its doesn't means that I'm weak..its just bcuz of tiring of tough for too long..
Just now I'm come down from car, is not bcuz I wish creating more prob, I'm feeling afraid at that moment as well, but not bcuz I'm doing smtg wrong.. Its due to I'm scare the one I'm trying so hard for protect will get hurt...who will understand me.? Is it I'm doing a right thing.? I duno...wat I confirm is, I had did my best part for it, hope everythg will be fine... I'm tired...
But, I won't give up on you..

No comments:
Post a Comment